Home Inventory 2.6.3 is now available for download. This update is currently only available for people who purchased Home Inventory outside of the Mac App Store (through our website or other promotional sources). We have submitted the update to the Mac App Store and it is currently awaiting review and approval from Apple before it will be available in the Mac App Store. Hopefully that will be within the next week or two.
Home Inventory 2.6.3 includes the following changes:
- Home Inventory is signed with an Apple Developer Id certificate so that it works with the upcoming release of OS X’s (Mountain Lion) Gatekeeper security mechanism.
- Fixes a bug with the Home Inventory Scan Manager utility when running under Mountain Lion.
Home Inventory 2.6.3 is a free update for all Home Inventory 2 users. How you get the update depends on where you purchased Home Inventory. Please do not install the update available on our website if you purchased Home Inventory through the Mac App Store as you will need to go through the Mac App Store in order to update Home Inventory properly.
If you purchased Home Inventory from the Mac App Store, please follow these instructions to install the Home Inventory 2.6.3 update (once it has been approved by Apple and available in the store):
- Launch the Mac App Store.
- Click the Updates button at the top of the Mac App Store window.
- In the list of applications with updates available, click the Update button to the right of Home Inventory.
If you purchased Home Inventory directly from us or from another source outside of the Mac App Store, you can download the latest update here: