My Body Metrics is a different kind of weight loss and body measurement app. You can take photos of yourself as you progress along your journey to get in shape to see how your body has changed and stay inspired to achieve your goal. Of course it also keeps track of your weight and other body measurements that you choose, such as waist, hips, and biceps.
Track Your Weight and Other Body Measurements
Choose which measurements you want to keep track of. My Body Metrics can track weight and measurements for body fat percentage, biceps, calf, chest, forearm, hips, neck, shoulders, thigh, and waist.
It’s easy to use, one-handed entry system even has a left-handed mode.
Take Photos of Your Progress
Take photos periodically so you can see how your body changes as you progress and stay inspired. My Body Metrics lets you take photos at up to three different angles: front, side, and back.
You can take your photos using a mirror, have someone else do it, or use the Remote Cam feature. With Remote Cam, you can setup another iPhone, iPad, or even a Mac across the room and use its camera to take full body photos without the aid of a mirror or another person.
Monitor Your Progress
Helpful charts show how you’ve progressed over time. The goal view shows you how far you’ve come toward reaching your weight goal, your rate of weight loss, and even estimates how long it will take you to reach your goal. The movie view animates the photos you have taken so you can see how your body has changed as you work to get in shape.
My Body Metrics has 15 different color schemes to choose from. Select a look that fits you. This feature does require that you purchase the Remove Advertising in-app purchase (one time only – no subscriptions).
- Keep track of your weight plus 10 other body measurements, such as waist, hips, and biceps.
- Choose which measurements you want to keep track of.
- Set a goal weight you wish to achieve (optional).
- View your progress, including before and after photos, to see how far you’ve come.
- See how your body has transformed over time in the animated Movie view.
- Take photos at up to three different angles: front, side, and back.
- Passcode protection with Face ID and Touch ID support to keep your information private.
- Sync between multiple devices with iCloud.
- Share photos of your progress, if you wish.
- Easy, single-handed entry.
- Left and right-handed support.
- Share weight, BMI, body fat percentage, and waist circumference with Health app, if you wish.
- Runs natively on both your iPhone and iPad.
PRIVACY: Your photos, weight, and other body measurements are stored locally on your phone or tablet and, if sync is enabled, on your iCloud account. The developer, Binary Formations, does NOT have access to any of this information in any way.
My Body Metrics Remote Cam for Mac
You can use the Remote Cam feature with another iPhone or iPad, but you can also use the camera on your Mac to take full-body photos. You just need to download the free My Body Metrics Remote Cam app from the Mac App Store.
Copyright 2018 Binary Formations, LLC