Under My Roof version 1.2 is now available for download from the App Store and Mac App Store.
Full List of Features and Enhancements
- Fully updated with support for macOS 12 (Monterey) in the Mac version.
- A new Quick Entry Mode for quickly adding items to your inventory with machine learning object recognition and barcode scanning. (iPhone and iPad only)
- Scan text directly into fields using the camera on your iPhone, iPad, or Mac.
- Customizable filters for the item list.
- Manual barcode entry mode for adding new items from a barcode without the need of a camera.
- A brand new What’s New feature that tells you about the new features and bug fixes when Under My Roof is updated on your device.
- You can no longer delete a home from an inventory that has been shared with you by someone else. Only the person that created and shared the inventory can delete the home.
- You can no longer change the name of an inventory that has been shared with you by someone else.
- You can now mark a home as Trash to make the home and its contents unavailable. To permanently delete a home, it must first be marked as Trash and then you can delete the home in a separate step. This is to prevent accidentally deleting an entire home and its contents.
- Improved cropping of the thumbnail images for PDF file attachments.
- The help button at the bottom of the Options Panel now provides access to the Under My Roof Tutorial Videos website, as well as access to the User Guide.
- You can now access the Under My Roof Tutorial Videos website directly from the Help menu in the Mac version.
- User interface enhancements for iOS and iPadOS 15. (iPhone and iPad only)
Under My Roof version 1.2 is available through the App Store (iPhone and iPad) and Mac App Store (Mac).