Under My Roof version 1.5.1 is now available for download from the App Store and Mac App Store. This update brings some tweaks to the Repairs view, disposed items, and other areas, along with some bug fixes and improvements to our built-in troubleshooting utilities.
Full List of Fixes and Enhancements
- You can now filter Repair and Maintenance entries in the Repairs section.
- Improved the alignment of dates and made better use of space in the Repairs List, Changes List, Claims List, Claims Expenses List, and Supply Purchases List.
- New sort option for the Disposed Items List to sort disposed items by Disposed Method.
- You can now create filters based on the Disposed Method.
- The Disposed Items List can now have a different active Filter than used for the Item Lists showing non-disposed items.
- Support for inventory passwords greater than 31 characters in length.
- The currently selected Item Detail Sub-view, such as Photos, Receipts, Repairs, or Changes, is maintained when moving from one item to another in the Item List. This behavior is also implemented for the Navigation List when switching between different Collections, Heirs, Locations, Policies, or Supplies.
- Fixed an issue where a crash could result from applying a Filter to the Item List that only returned a few results.
- Fixed an issue with editing a Search Result from a different home than the currently active home.
- Fixed an issue with prices from item barcode lookups where ‘,’ is used as the decimal separator in the device’s settings.
- Fixed a bug where an item that was explicitly included as part of a policy’s coverage was still included after the item was marked as disposed.
- Enhancement to the sync engine to automatically handle an unexpected database merge issue without user intervention.
- Various improvements to Under My Roof’s built-in troubleshooting utilities, including the ability to export all log files at once. These tools were designed with privacy in mind and cannot be run remotely by us, nor do they send any information back to us.
Under My Roof version 1.5.1 is available through the App Store (iPhone and iPad) and Mac App Store (Mac).