Under My Roof version 1.3.1 is now available for download from the App Store and Mac App Store.
Full List of Fixes and Enhancements
- Enabling sync in the in-app settings when there is already an existing inventory in iCloud will give you the option to replace the local inventory with the inventory in iCloud.
- The Main Photo and photo size options are now available for Capital Expenditure reports.
- Fixed a bug where the bar to switch sections in the Home Detail View can appear inactive at launch on the Mac.
- Fixed an issue with the navigation bar color in the photo editor under iOS/iPadOS 15.4. (iPhone & iPad)
- Fixed an issue with the single-line entry panel displaying too high on some device layouts with an on-screen keyboard. (iPhone & iPad)
- Fixed a bug where the latest currency conversion table was not being downloaded in some cases.
- Fixed a bug when searching for a moving box or inventory item by scanning a QR code that has new line characters.
- Fixed some typos in the user interface.
Under My Roof version 1.3.1 is available through the App Store (iPhone and iPad) and Mac App Store (Mac).