No doubt you’ve heard about the brouhaha over AT&T’s decision to only allow FaceTime traffic for people who have signed up for its new (hideously expensive) shared plan. Being someone who believes AT&T is a big ball of incorporated evil, I think there is more on this yet to come. Remember a few weeks ago when rumors were going around that AT&T was going to rip you off by charging extra for FaceTime, just like they do with tethering? I think this is what they really want to do. My bet is we will see a “magnanimous” gesture from AT&T. They will acquiesce and allow you to use FaceTime with non-shared plans… for a small monthly fee, of course.
- Guest Post – My Recommended Workflow for Creating a Home Inventory by John Voss.
- Home Inventory is the headline feature story on the Mac App Store.
- Having some fun as guests on the podcast “Games with Entrepreneurs with Steve P. Young”.
- Home Inventory 3.8.3, Remote Entry 2.1, and Mobile Backup 2.4 Now Available
- Developer VLOG – Episode 3: Our Most Successful Failure