Update Home Inventory 2
An update to Home Inventory is available.
NOTE: This update to Home Inventory requires OS X 10.7.4 or later. If you are running OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), you will need version 10.8.2 or later. Home Inventory 3 does not support OS X 10.6 or earlier.
Home Inventory 3 is now available for download. This is a FREE update for Home Inventory 2 users and contains the following new features and fixes:
- A new user interface with support for Retina displays.
- Support for full-screen mode.
- Build out a maintenance schedule for regular household tasks.
- Add maintenance tasks to Calendar and Reminders (OS X 10.8 and above only).
- Keep track of your property assessment history.
- Sort the item list by name, purchase date, or value.
- Choose between three detail options for displaying the item list.
- A new photo view for managing item photos.
- A new receipt view for managing item receipts.
- A new file view for managing file attachments.
- An updated scanning interface that supports document feeders and scanners shared over a network.
- You can now add file attachments using your scanner.
- Scan receipts and file attachments into a single multi-page PDF if your scanner has a document feeder.
- Home Inventory now runs in OS X’s security sandbox.
PLEASE NOTE: If you purchased Home Inventory through the Mac App Store, you should NOT download and install this update from our website. Instead, you should obtain the update through the Mac App Store by launching the Mac App Store application and clicking on the Updates button at the top of the window.