Okay, so this may sound a little lame, but I’m excited about it. Our first print ad is in the June issue of Macworld that hits newsstands today. It makes me feel like we’re a real company. Here it is:
- Home Inventory Helped Me Quickly Order an Appliance Replacement Part.
- Guest Post – My Recommended Workflow for Creating a Home Inventory by John Voss.
- Home Inventory is the headline feature story on the Mac App Store.
- Having some fun as guests on the podcast “Games with Entrepreneurs with Steve P. Young”.
- Home Inventory 3.8.3, Remote Entry 2.1, and Mobile Backup 2.4 Now Available