Due to some of the worst customer service I have ever experienced in my life (and I’ve been on the receiving end of some truly awful customer service), Binary Formations has switched our web hosting provider from 1&1 to u2-web. There have been a lot of hiccups in this process on all sides — far more than necessary. I have to include myself in that mix because a stupid mistake on my part has made moving the content over from the blog on the old host to the new one a difficult task. Given that the release of version 2.0 is coming up in just a couple of days, starting the blog over from scratch seems to be the easiest approach. So, here it is… (cliché drumroll) the new blog.
- Guest Post – My Recommended Workflow for Creating a Home Inventory by John Voss.
- Home Inventory is the headline feature story on the Mac App Store.
- Having some fun as guests on the podcast “Games with Entrepreneurs with Steve P. Young”.
- Home Inventory 3.8.3, Remote Entry 2.1, and Mobile Backup 2.4 Now Available
- Developer VLOG – Episode 3: Our Most Successful Failure