We are thrilled to announce that My Reasons 2.0, the latest update of our habit tracking app for the iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch, is now available. My Reasons is a different kind of habit tracking app. Whether building new, good habits or breaking old, bad ones, there are reasons behind wanting to better yourself. My Reasons puts those reasons front and center to keep you motivated.
Add photos and text to each habit that represent your reasons for wanting to make or break that habit. Whenever you need inspiration, simply launch My Reasons and a beautiful animation of your reasons helps keep you motivated to stay the course.
Version 2.0 of My Reasons adds the following new features:
- Sync between multiple devices with iCloud (enable in app settings).
- Improved Apple Watch app lets you mark/un-mark habits as completed for the day.
- Improved Today View extension.
- New option lets you choose if a given photo can be displayed in the Today View and Apple Watch app or only within the My Reasons app itself.
- New Settings option to adjust the text size used for displaying reasons.
- Improved Calendar View visually represents the ratio of completed habits to uncompleted ones on a given day.
- Fixed a bug where habit names weren’t wrapping properly in the All Habits panel of the Calendar View.
My Reasons requires iOS 8 or later and is available on the App Store for $2.99 (US).