There are few Mac apps that cost about the same as two trips to Starbucks that could, in turn, be worth many tens of thousands of dollars to you, but Home Inventory fits onto that small list.” — Alexis Kayhill – mac360.com
- Guest Post – My Recommended Workflow for Creating a Home Inventory by John Voss.
- Home Inventory is the headline feature story on the Mac App Store.
- Having some fun as guests on the podcast “Games with Entrepreneurs with Steve P. Young”.
- Home Inventory 3.8.3, Remote Entry 2.1, and Mobile Backup 2.4 Now Available
- Developer VLOG – Episode 3: Our Most Successful Failure