Macworld’s weekly Mac app roundup includes Home Inventory 3.1. Marco Tabini states, “The app’s latest release adds several customization features, as well as support for a new address field—and a corresponding mapping ability that takes advantage of Mavericks’ new geolocation capabilities.”
- Guest Post – My Recommended Workflow for Creating a Home Inventory by John Voss.
- Home Inventory is the headline feature story on the Mac App Store.
- Having some fun as guests on the podcast “Games with Entrepreneurs with Steve P. Young”.
- Home Inventory 3.8.3, Remote Entry 2.1, and Mobile Backup 2.4 Now Available
- Developer VLOG – Episode 3: Our Most Successful Failure