Home Inventory 3.8.1 is now available for download. This update brings an additional data source for barcode lookups, which should increase the likelihood of Home Inventory being able to successfully lookup an item and add it to your inventory by scanning its barcode. Other additions and fixes to this release include:
- New keyboard shortcut to duplicate the selected item(s): Shift + Command + D.
- Item names in list-style reports now wrap to the next line.
- Fixed a bug with the text in the description field in the file attachment panel not appearing correctly in Dark Mode.
- Fixed a bug with the text in the address and description fields in the custom report panel not appearing correctly in Dark Mode.
- Fixed a bug where the background color of the Inbox help overlay is occasionally rendered in the wrong color in Dark Mode.
Home Inventory 3.8.1 is a free update for existing Home Inventory customers. Customers that purchased Home Inventory on the Mac App Store can download the update through the Mac App Store. SETAPP users can get the update through the SETAPP client. If you purchased Home Inventory directly from our website or a third party other than the Mac App Store or SETAPP, you can download the update here.
- Home Inventory requires a Mac running OS X (macOS) 10.12 or later.