Home Inventory 2.6.2 is now available and has the following additions and bug fixes:
- A new option in General Preferences now allows users to select the default view for the Item List (by location, category, collection, or all items) when Home Inventory starts.
- Home Inventory now retains the size of the left and right navigation lists (locations and items list, reports list, and policies list) between restarts.
- Fixed a bug that resulted in an error when trying to save a PDF receipt from the Item Information Area.
Home Inventory 2.6.2 is a free update for all Home Inventory 2 users. How you get the update depends on where you purchased Home Inventory. Please do not install the update available on our website if you purchased Home Inventory through the Mac App Store. Instead, if you purchased Home Inventory from the Mac App Store, please follow these instructions to install the Home Inventory 2.6.2 update:
- Launch the Mac App Store.
- Click the Updates button at the top of the Mac App Store window.
- In the list of applications with updates available, click the Update button to the right of Home Inventory.
If you purchased Home Inventory directly from us or from another source outside of the Mac App Store, you can download the latest update here: