Home Inventory version 2.4.2 is now available for download. This is a a free update for existing Home Inventory 2 users and you can download it here. This update contains a few tweaks (that’s an industry term for bug fixes) to get Home Inventory ready for the next major version of OS X and improved scanner support under OS X 10.6.
- Home Inventory Helped Me Quickly Order an Appliance Replacement Part.
- Guest Post – My Recommended Workflow for Creating a Home Inventory by John Voss.
- Home Inventory is the headline feature story on the Mac App Store.
- Having some fun as guests on the podcast “Games with Entrepreneurs with Steve P. Young”.
- Home Inventory 3.8.3, Remote Entry 2.1, and Mobile Backup 2.4 Now Available