It seems like it’s taken forever, but Home Inventory 2.0 is now available for download. Version 2.0 is a complete rewrite from the ground up with a brand new user interface. Key features include:
- Keeps track of all of the key information about your items, including serial numbers, replacement value, make, model, purchase location, purchase price and date, etc.
- Store photos and receipts for your items.
- Support for multiple warranty entries so you can have manufacturer, extended, and other supplemental warranty information at your fingertips when you need it.
- Keep multiple, dated notes for your items to track repair histories, modifications, and more.
- Attach files to your items so you can store user manuals, repair orders, and more.
- The ability to add custom fields and customize the field layouts. You can even have a different field layout for each item category.
- Keep track of all of your insurance policies, including homeowner’s/renter’s, automobile, health, and life policies so it is always readily available.
- Coverage warnings and a powerful coverage analysis report let you know if you are adequately covered.
- Extensive reporting options.
- Add a password to protect your inventory from prying eyes.
- Backup your inventory to your MobileMe account.
- Import and export item data, including photos and receipts.
- Much, much more!
We’ve put a lot of hard work into this release and hope you like it. Head on over to the main Binary Formations site and give it a try.
Well, this looks top notch, have been looking for an Inventory to use for mac. Looking forward to giving it a try.
Will update on my progress