Home Inventory 2.0.1 is now available for download. This is a FREE update for Home Inventory 2 users. This update includes the following enhancements and bug fixes:
- Support for importing multi-page PDF files as receipts and photos. Each page is treated as a separate photo or receipt.
- Images with embedded rotation information are automatically rotated when imported into Home Inventory.
- You can now drag and drop warranty information, notes, and file attachments from the selected item to other items in the Item List.
- User guide updated to include a section on creating custom reports.
- Fixed a problem where photos and receipts imported from print-quality PDF files could appear blurry.
- Fixed a crash problem when modifying the field layout under Snow Leopard.
- Fixed a problem maintaining the last window position under Snow Leopard.
- Fixed an issue with the tab order in the Item Information Panel under Snow Leopard.
- Fixed an issue where clicking on a search result could sometimes show the incorrect item with a large inventory database.
Click here to download the update.