We are thrilled to announce version 3.0 of My Reasons, our app for building better habits, is now available. This update brings a new user interface to the iPhone and iPad versions and now, for the first time, My Reasons is also available on the Mac. In fact, you can get My Reasons for just about any modern Apple device: Mac, iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, Apple TV, and Apple Watch. You can find out more on the My Reasons webpage.
- Setup reminders to notify you of specific habits and/or to update your habits for the day.
- The calendar view lets you monitor your progress over time.
- View your current streak for each habit.
- Support for as many habits as you want.
- Flexible scheduling allows you to pick the days of the week and timeframe you want to work on each habit.Each habit can have multiple photos and text reasons.
- Animations of your reasons to make or break a habit are available.
- Keep My Reasons in sync across multiple devices with iCloud.
What’s New In My Reason 3.0 for iOS
- Overhauled user interface makes My Reasons easier to use than ever.
- Support for slide over on iPad.
- Support for split screen mode on iPad Air 2 and iPad Pro.
- Native support for iPad Pro.
Unique Features In My Reasons 3.0 for Mac
- Runs in the menu bar so My Reasons is always easily accessible.
- Turn on Desktop Animations to turn your desktop background into a My Reasons habit animation.